Important Information Regarding Hurricane Michael
As many of you are aware, Hurricane Michael made landfall near Mexico Beach, Florida Wednesday afternoon and is expected to continue inland and Northeast bringing heavy rainfall to several states over the next several days. The safety and security of our residents and team members continue to be our top priority. We are taking all the necessary steps and precautions for our residents, and will closely monitor any changes to the storms’ path that may affect our communities.
At this time, ALL OF OUR RESIDENTS ARE SAFE and COMMUNITIES ARE OPERATING BUSINESS AS USUAL.
Please continue to check this page frequently for the latest updates regarding these communities:
- Discovery Village At Sugarloaf
- Blue Ridge Assisted Living
- Oakleaf Village At Greenville
- Oakleaf Village At Lexington
- Discovery Village At The West End
We will be updating and posting updates continuously on the status of our communities as the storm dissipates. You can also follow us on social media to get the latest information.
We ask that you continue to refrain from calling the community directly so that the phone lines may be kept open for emergencies.
- Thursday, October 11, 2018, at 2:00 PM: All of our communities continue to operate business as usual. No damage has been reported and our residents continue to be safe and secure with our team members.